Struggling with what to gift your favorite golf partner with this holiday season?
Here are some ideas to get you in the golf gift-giving spirit:
- A clubfitting. Give your golf buddy a driver fitting to get him or her the exact specs for everything golf bag bound.
- A golf trip. If you want to go all out, here’s a thought: Take your golf buddy to a popular resort where you can stay, play, and be merry.
- A wireless speaker. If your golf partner needs music like he or she needs air, consider gifting a wireless speaker so he or she can rock out on the golf course and beyond.
- Personalized golf balls. Because your golf partner can never have too many, right?
- Private golf instruction. If your golf partner is a beginner and super sick of you dictating directions, consider giving your partner an opportunity for private, professional instruction.
- An indoor golf putting green. Now, your golf-obsessed buddy can bring the game into the comforts of their home, office, etc.!
- A stylish, quality golf polo. Sure, it’s a pretty typical golf gift, albeit a good one.
- A golf magazine subscription. Double check to make sure they aren’t already subscribed!
- Golf wall art. Give your golf partner an eye-catching golf-inspired piece of art to mark a special space either at home or in the office to keep the game in sight.
- New golf connections. And for the gift that keeps giving, be sure to direct your favorite golf partner’s attention to Time to Play Golf – the go-to, golf social network. For all golfers, big or small in fame, Time to Play Golf is the ultimate online golf network, designed to help those passionate about the game find golf buddies, locate golf courses, coordinate golf events with golf partners, and more!